Family vs Individual Dues

Angie Wrote (more than once in different ways)

"Seems like a lot of people are confusing "Single people" with
"Individual
Memberships".  I'll bet most of the individual memberships go to married
people who don't bother signing up the family.  Don't know why ya'll are
so opposed to a few people donating an extra $10."

That thought supports what I wrote on Dec 31, which said :

"Speaking as a Ride Manager, I see 100's of entries each year at my
rides, and I would venture to say that the majority of "families" are
made up of one adult with a child riding plus one or more additional
family members who don't ride, never have ridden, and don't intend to
ride endurance..they crew and help Management at the rides by taking
pulse counts, timing, and doing anything else that needs to be done as
long as it does not conflict with "their riders".  Personally, I have an
idea that most "AERC Family Members", pay the additional $10.00 per
family member - which adds to AERC income - and the cost to AERC is
almost nothing because they don't ride or do anything else that accounts
for an AERC expense output."

Randy

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]