Death Valley Encounter

I know I will blow the spelling on her name but Aylissa Waxman from Chicago
did indeed complete all four days of the Death Valley Ride.  The overall
fastest time was Heather Bergantz on a Skip Lightfoot horse we call Red.  We
will find out his registered name one of these days.  The weather was
wonderful [at least for us crewpeople] and we all had a great time.  We danced
up a storm and yes you can dance with a healing broken knee.  My goal has been
to be able to dance at the convention.  Looks good so far. ....MB