Re: Marking trails

In a message dated 1/1/99 8:42:15 AM Pacific Standard Time, CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com
writes:

<< Even on well-traveled roads, a line of Dolomark or something similar across
 the road still holds up to traffic pretty well and will get riders' attention
 not to continue in that direction.... >>

And I 've experienced "lolly-gagging" riders go right across a double white
line while they were visiting with each other.  I still prefer the tape strung
across the trail.  I've even strung it across a wide road.  Actually, being a
person who hates to leave anything to chance, I've done both at the same
place, and added an arrow for good measure.  How's that for over-kill?  It
works!!!

Barbara