Lake Louisa 25

Hello, all you FL riders!
    Just a note to tell you that I will be at the Lake Louisa 25 this
coming
weekend, and I will be doing a Feeding Survey with Edith Whiting.  We
will hand out the survey at Check-in on Saturday, and would really
appreciate
all of you taking the time to fill it out and hand it back.  It is a
simple questionnaire,
and Edith has wanted to do this for a long time.  We hope it will prove
helpful to
everyone, and plan to publish it (without names or personal info.).
     I will also be bringing some of my Anico products, vitamins,
supplements,
and healing products (as well as Citronella oil), to make available to
you and
I look forward to meeting some of the people I have been speaking to by
phone
and computer.  If you have any special needs, feel free to call me ahead
of time,
at 1-800-GO-ANICO or (904) 677-0029, and I will try to bring it with me.

     Thanks in advance, and I look forward to seeing you there!
                                                  Linda Flynn
(AVP)--Ormond Bch., FL