cold weather boots

The best winter riding boots I have found are from a company called
Shnee's in Bozeman Montana.  The are felt pac boots like sorels, but
designed with a narrower profile specifically to fit in a stirrup.  The lower
part is rubber and you can choose the sole and height of the leather
upper.  I have found them to be waterproof and totally warm.  I don't
have their number but it should be easy to find on the Internet yellow
pages.