cold weather boots

 "I had some Miller Warm Toes that I *loved*, but I was very disappointed
that they didn't seem to last.  ... The uppers started breaking up,
cracking and breaking open.  I was pretty upset as I had only worn them,
maybe 15-20 times.  But consider (N.Texas) I am talking about a time period
of 2-3 years.  I still think they should have lasted longer with the small
amount of use, but I wonder if I had taken them out when it was much warmer
then they are designed for, and caused the damage??  I don't know.  I do
know that Miller generally has a quality product.  I just expected them to
last much longer.
Becky Huffman"

I had the same problem Becky, and I was using the "warmtoes" in a cold
climate (Canada).  Not only did they NOT keep my toes warm in below
freezing conditions, but they basically fell apart during the first winter
I used them.
It is interesting to hear that yours also cracked up in warmer conditions.
I switched to Sorels as described by others, and I still use them 6 years
later.

Brenda (& Stormin Norm & Rocco)