back from Outlaw Trail

Hi group,

We returned from Outlaw Trail yesterday - I've just now finished
going through my email! I still need to post classifieds and answer
individual questions - so please don't think I'm ignoring anyone -
I should be completely caught up by this afternoon.

Outlaw Trail - this was by far the most challenging and beautiful
trail I've ever ridden! A fantastic experience - hopefully I'll find time
to write more about it later... it really is the ultimate endurance ride.
Two predominant themes were "how can anything be so beautiful?"
and "I would *never* ask a horse to do this!" . I have new respect
for what my horse can do - and what he *will* do just because I
asked him to... definitely a bonding experience.

later...

Steph