Re: Winter sweat management

Old racetrack trick that is VERY effectual:  If needed, BATHE the horse (hot
water of course-I have done this 100's of times-even at sub-freezing
temperatures), scrape off excess water. Use TWO wool coolers, one over the
other. Tie the horse in stall with haybag..come back in and hour and the horse
is dry..the top woll blancket will be wet, the bottom one dry.

Teddy