DESITIN!!!!

Darolyn Butler here, ride constantly in heat & HUMIDITY of the Gulf
Coast of Texas!!!      Heat rash & knee rubs a real problem down here.
Desitin is the answer.  Just apply liberally to whatever area happens to
heat up or chaf & its a dream.  I've even had the inside of my arms chaf
on certain short sleeve blouses, or against my fanny pack... desitin
cures all.  I ride with a small tube in my fanny pack at all times, &
buy it in economical tubs (at Walmart or Sam's), for stable use.  Its
also great on saddle rubs and scratches (greasy heel) for your horse.
Apply as the rubs appear & you can usually stop their progress
immediately.  I've saved many many a new & old rider by offering them a
bit of Desitin during their long distance ride.
Again, the KM product made by Matol (out of Canada), is the greatest
dehydration (in humans), inhibitor I have ever found.  I take it daily
in our hot summer time & hit 4 or 5 ozs during a 100 mile race.  e mail
me privately for more info.
Happy Riding,
djb