Re: Cheap, unwarranted shot at Teddy

In a message dated 98-09-29 02:05:08 EDT, eyler@mindspring.com writes:

<< p.s. to Teddy -- Please don't go into the conference with guns blazing.  It
 won't help, and it might well get in the way of whatever real communication
 might otherwise occur.

Having had repeated problems with the FS over the years, while the point is
well-made about blazing guns and communication, I hope Teddy does not back
down, either.  Just remember the classic definition of diplomacy--the ability
to tell someone to go to h*** and make him think it's his idea.  Seriously,
unless we are forthright about the problems we have encountered, the
communication ceases to be honest.   Will get with you privately later about
the problems I have encountered, Teddy.

Heidi