Cheap, unwarranted shot at Teddy

Teddy and I would probably agree on very little politically, but I do not
believe that she "pushes" her business on this listserve.  Only very
occasionally does she mention her wares, and when she has done so it seemed
appropriate to the discussion at hand.

Cindy Eyler
Baltimore

p.s. to Teddy -- Please don't go into the conference with guns blazing.  It
won't help, and it might well get in the way of whatever real communication
might otherwise occur.