Re: VERY cold weather boots

At 02:28 PM 9/28/98 -0600, Jerri Larsen wrote:
>I would like some input from experienced cold weather riders...what brand
>of boots/shoes are preferred... especially if you get cold toes easily...as
>I do fingers...
>
>Thanks
>Jerri

Our winters are only moderately cold, but since I don't have the greatest
circulation, it's an issue for me.

I've learned that I need three things to stay warm on a cold, windy day:
Thinsulate-insulated riding boots (Miller's 'Warmtoes'), Thinulate-lined
gloves with knitted cuffs, and a polartec helmet cover.

Cindy Eyler
Baltimore