Re: VERY cold weather boots

Jerri Larsen wrote:

> I would like some input from experienced cold weather riders...what brand
> of boots/shoes are preferred... especially if you get cold toes easily...as
> I do fingers...

Jerri,Were are you from and what do you consider cold? Here in ND, you would
not get too far wearing tennis shoes. Your feet would be froze before you got
out of the driveway. Last winter I used winter boots with thinsulate. The
warmer the boot the better. Just make sure that the boot is thin enough
to fit in the stirrup without getting stuck.

Lynette