Fwd: VERY cold weather boots

In a message dated 98-09-28 18:05:52 EDT, jerril@mcn.net writes:

<<
 I would like some input from experienced cold weather riders...what brand
 of boots/shoes are preferred... especially if you get cold toes easily...as
 I do fingers...

Try the LLBean catalog. They have many very cold weather shoes and boots to
choose from. I have super cold feet that don't sweat, even in the summer and I
love the tennis type shoe they sell for snow. They are athletic shoes, fully
lined and made of Gortex so they are waterproof. Really water proof.

Leigh Preddy SE

---- Begin included message ----
I would like some input from experienced cold weather riders...what brand
of boots/shoes are preferred... especially if you get cold toes easily...as
I do fingers...

Thanks
Jerri

---- End included message ----