Re: UNINVITED GUEST

Hi, Florida folks!
    I responded to Teri's call as well, and found out her horses are safe.
She had the same dilemma we had when the fires started--three horses
and a two-horse trailer.  We ended up buying an extra trailer-a two-
horse slant that could comfortably fit three horses in a pinch--and
had it in use two days later during the first evacuation.
     If anyone is in the path of our "uninvited guest", Georges, and needs
to get off the West Coast in a hurry,  we have three acres with almost
two acres unused at the moment.  With some temporary fencing (we have
some electric, and something else could be managed) we could easily
host several horses on our property.  I believe we have a good chance
of being out of the main line of the hurricane.
     If anyone is in trouble, and we can help, please E-mail me or ,
better yet, call me at (904) 677-0029.  We are located in Ormond
Beach, about 15 miles W. of the ocean, and are easily accessible
from several highways.
     Our friends helped us during the fires--if we can help someone
else, please feel free to call.  We have two horse trailers, so if an
emergency move is necessary, we could possibly help with that as
well.
     Good luck to all those in the path of danger.  We will be hoping
for the best.
                              With support and empathy,  Linda
Flynn--O.B.,FL