UNINVITED GUEST

We here in Fl. have an uninvited guest coming for the weekend..terrible
timing, Georges! So much going on!

Thanks Leigh Preddy for your thoughts and prayers & have a good ride!

The lady, Teri Hunter who posted an urgent message for a place for
3 endurance horses, IS OK...SHE FOUND A PLACE and says the horses
are in better quarters than they are!

Signing off to get ready for Georges (as best we can).

Deena Meyer (with TF American Express)
Inverness, Fl.(on Fl's. Gulf Coast..in about 24 miles,).