Vandalism

>If you read what others have said you will notice that marking of the
trail
has been considered EXCELLENT and became BETTER in light of last minute
attempts at vandalism.>

When I read the above, I got angry all over again.  How in the world are
people being raised (reared) these days that they would even consider
vandalism?  We have a lot of it where I live and, except for one
instance that I heard about, no one is ever caught in the act.  It makes
me so mad that people would destroy property and the hard work done by
others to mark our trails.  We are in the process of remarking our
trails and people are already stealing our markers!!  I don't know what
the solution to this problem is but it just makes me sick.  As far as
vandalism on the rides is concerned, whatever happened to good
sportsmanship?

Amber