Re: Vandalism

Dear Amber;
I believe the problem stems from a whole generation of people who have
gone through our school systems having been taught to "feel" and not
"think".  So, later in life, they tend to react to those bright little
marker ribbons with their feelings(ooh, ugly!  I am going to take them
off the trees so nature can be beautiful again!) instead of with their
logic(Hmmn.  Probably temporary markers put there for a specific
purpose.  I am sure that they will be removed as soon as the event is
over.)  Merely a reflection of our nation in general.
Katee