Re: Biltmore

Well, many of us on the East Coast are packing for Biltmore this weekend.
Myself included. It promises to be a wonderful ride with wonderful weather,
what more could you ask for? While I am excited about this ride, (my favorite)
I am also keeping the folks in South Florida in my thoughts. Just a short
message to you down there..... thoughts and prayers are with you, take care of
yourself and I hope you fair well through what looks like a very tough storm.
When I return, I'll be sure to check ridecamp to see how things went for you,
hope the news will be good.

Bye till Sunday....Leigh Preddy SE