Horse punching

This site has some major enemies.  I was on another list about dogs.
There was a very nasty thing similar to the horse punching, but it dealt
with my breed of dog mauling a child.  All in the name of fun.  We
bombarded them with pleas and they didn't care, just like here.  As
someone said...just a bunch of punks yanking our chains.   It's gonna
happen again and again and again.  just ignore it and it will crawl away.

Samm C. Bartee-#9432
with
B Jets War Eagle--Ara-App
SE Region