damp electrolytes

Hey everybody...that means you lurkers to, how can you keep your
electrolytes from clumping up?

I've been buying them in very small amounts and keeping the container
sealed, putting them in baggies...but they get all clumped up.  If you
want to know the one thing that'll make me go ballistic it's a jammed
syringe when it's my out time!

I've got them in the kitchen now.  I put one batch of Enduro-Max in the
coffee grinder and ground the heck out of them.  Made a very fine powder,
but it even wanted to clump up as I dug it out.  The ABC's are
practically like a clump of brown sugar.  I thought I'd put them in the
grinder, but then I even considered spreading them out on a pan an BAKING
them for awhile to dry them out! (That would be the most cooking I've
done lately :-)  Do you think that would hurt the contents?  Is there
sugar in there that might melt and make it really bad?  Has anybody ever
tried storing them with one of those little bags that comes packed in
products to keep humidity out?

I live in Humidity Central USA.  This is a problem.  Packing for the ride
now, give me some advice!

Angie & Kaboot (who noticed all the activity around the trailer and is in
the FAR corner of the field trying to be very small)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]