Re: damp electrolytes

Agnie,

Don't cook them.  We wouldn't want you to break you streak of days not
baking :-).  Freeze them.  Put them in the freezer with the top remove -
but be careful cauz they are a mess to clean up.  After a few days put
the top on and put them in the frig to warm up.

Then you can bag them cold and they will stay dry, even in 100% humidity
FL summers.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt