Re: LD organization

Terre,

'Sorry 'bout that.  I didn't really mean to offend!  Honest! 'Guess I jumped to
conclusions 'cause my "feelers" got a little hurt.  :-(  I just would really like
to feel like a full-fledged member of AERC & on equal footing with everyone else
even if I find I never am physically up to doing real endurance again.  I just
would rather not be part of a sub-group.  But, then, come to think of it, maybe it
wouldn't hurt if it was a whole separate entity.  More like CTR or a cross between
the two.

I don't think LD riders are going to pose a threat to the objectives & policies of
endurance riding any more than 50-milers are a threat to 100-milers.  Furthermore,
I don't see the mileage lines of distinction as being barriers, I see people
riding different mileages at different times.  I think very few will remain in the
ranks of riding limited distance rides exclusively, but for those of us
who have to, we really would just like to be "one of the folks".

Karen