LD organization

Karen, you wrote:
"I hope the sentiment expressed by at least one person that LD
riders should just go away & form a separate organization, doesn't become more
widespread."

I think you mean me, and I never said that!  I was talking about something
similar to AERC International, which is part of AERC, but self-governing
and self-supporting.  Like a "Committee", but that term is already taken,
and not what I mean.  Actually, the idea is probably unworkable, I was just
tired of sounding so critical all the time without offering any alternatives!

Terre