RE: 1999 AERC CHAMPIONSHIP RIDE

Terry Woolley Howe pointed out an important point I left out on my post
about the new AERC CHAMPIONSHIP RIDE.  I wrote:

<<To qualify to enter this ride you must finish Top Ten in the 50 or 100
at a Regional Qualifying Ride.  The nine Regional Qualifying Rides will
be announced in the October issue of Endurance News and in all subsequent
issues.  The NATIONAL HORSE SPORTS FOUNDATION is the main sponsor of the
Championship Ride and all other AERC National Sponsors will be
participating as well.>>

I should have said, "To qualify to enter this ride you must finish Top
Ten *in your weight division or the JR. division* in the 50 or 100 at a
Regional Qualifying Ride."

Randy Eiland

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]