crew sought in PA

Is there anyone  in the vicinity of Mary Coleman's Hodge Podge ride who
might want to crew for two NY riders?  We are reasonably organized and
cheerful and we ride at different paces so expect to be in the holds at
different times.  To have someone who would make sure the water buckets
were full, hold horses, etc, would  sure be reeealllly  nice.
The date is Oct. 4th.

Look forward to hearing from you PA folks.

Marie McRae and Eva Norris

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]