SCOTTISH THANKS

Hi Dawn!

I read your letter to Angie this AM,  then went out to stack two cords of
firewood.
A bit early,  but it may snow tomorrow.  You NEVER KNOW here in Northern
Vermont<g>!  Chuckled over your post the whole time!!

If you are going to ride with Angie again let us know!!  WE WANT TO BE
THERE!!

I hoped someone would ask about Jerry's "what",  so I could maintain my
image as a gentleman  (albeit slightly tarnished)  Guess I'll wait for some-
one else to comment.

"Jerry, yours was the biggest by far.....and so *red* and impressive.
I've never seen one that big in Britain..."

John and Meshack (VT)