Re: Natchez Trace Ride - story - long

Conga-Rats, Tina!

On Mon, 21 Sep 1998 09:24:29 -0500, "Tina Hicks" <hickst@nichols.com>
wrote:

>the first loop
>for the 25s (my second loop) had this 5 mile thing called
>the pipeline,

Ah yes, I have such fond memories of The Pipeline at Natchez-Trace.
For those ridecampers who've never ridden one of these -- a pipeline
in the east is a right-of-way of cleared land through the mountains
over a buried pipeline.  Pipelines don't switchback!  You go straight
up and straight down.  In the heat and humidity of the east they can
be brutal.

--

Joe Long
jlong@mti.net