Re: Cosequin

Pretty surprising
>that there is no info on the internet - would have thought that
>Cosequin would plug their event.

I checked their web page.  They had a place where they asked Techies to
help plug it.  Don't know if anyone did.  I'm far from competent at web
searching, but I couldn't find any place on any of their web page to
check further.  Somebody else want to check?

I actually like to see how some friends did, I know Teresa Mascaro was
going, not sure who else... Somebody want to help me on this?

 Perhaps nothing is getting posted
>to ridecamp because of the negatvie posts 2 (?) years ago

See, I wasn't here during all that, so my slightly negative tone to my
posts seemed to scare some folks that a BIG argument was coming back up.
I really don't feel strongly about no cash prizes, just a little twinge
of regret.

I really would like to post the results as soon as possible.  I'm sure
there's some folks there in the top 10 who did a great job and deserve
some attention.

Angie & Kaboot