Re: Cosequin/anybody care?

Ok Angie,

I'll 'play' the devils advocate here.  (I too have reservations about
cash prizes etc.)   But you cant expect a 1st year ride to have the
kind of following that Tevis or ROC rides have.  Pretty surprising
that there is no info on the internet - would have thought that
Cosequin would plug their event.  Perhaps nothing is getting posted
to ridecamp because of the negatvie posts 2 (?) years ago about
having cash prizes?  Seems that I've heard quite a bit about other FEG
rides this summer, and it always makes a ride feel more real to read
a story about it on ridecamp - come on cosequin folks - we may bark
on this list but we don't bite!

Teresa