Re: Pleasure Riders

Hi Janet  I don't know where your from, but pleasure
rides in the East, NE do not have time frames. You
can take as much time as you like. It is great for
training young horses or when our older babies can
no longer do long distances.We have an organization
called NEH&TA   New England Horse and Trail Assoc.
Your mileage and your horse is added up from each ride
and plaques are given at interviles.It costs a ride group
five dollars to have its ride listed in the annual ride book.
If you sell the horse the mileage stays if  the new owner
joins and wants to continue with it.

Marcy