Re: blankets and coolers

I have bought just about all the blankets and sheets that are available in the
last 25 years, with no luck.........until..........Rambo Rugs! I like the
lightweight, waterproof version. They are truly waterproof and they stay on
even on pasture horses 24/7. I use a light weight blanket liner as both extra
warmth and a cooler for the rides. The combination is great. I can use one or
the other, or both as the weather dictates. I have found that if I can keep my
horse dry, he doesn't need extra warmth. I allow winter coats to grow. The
Rambo Rug is about $150 in North Carolina, but well worth the cost. It is a
quality weatherproof rug that lasts and lasts.

Leigh Preddy SE