Re: Ms. Smith's Post

So now the curious wish to know; is dropping the misbehaviour Heidi
referred to??  If so, I'm a little ticked--a stallion's dropping is a FAR
cry from a stallion's misbehaving.... Stallion's drop lots more than
geldings, even hanging around (no pun intended) alone in the pasture.  Some
people mistakenly think it's prelude to rank behavior....

By the by, details DO matter--I think your case very interesting and
compelling as I sit around contemplating joining this group.  I've attended
3 rides now and have mixed feelings.  I saw 2 clearly ouchy horses ok'd by
vets to go on after 25 miles.  One of them belonged to someone I know who's
nice but not exactly gifted with good judgement--she really depends on a
knowledgeable vet telling her firmly to look out for her horse's welfare.
Her horse could barely walk for a week after going on to complete 50
miles.... I stay up nights after seeing results such as these....