Attitude toward life.

     A week ago John Parke posted his story about XP, his pony and Dave Nicholson.  I don't believe anybody responded publically to that.    As least not like all the recent posts on less pleasant subjects.  I would like to join John in his praise of Dave and his rides and his attitude. And to remind everybody of the whole experience of covering the miles with one horse,  at a comfortable pace for both rider and horse. If we get back to the sheer joy of riding and seeing new trails and really learning horsemanship perhaps some of these problems would go away.
  To all the people who have not done a multiday I recommend it heartily. Learn what you and your horse can accomplish. Enjoy life.
        I laugh to imagine what Dave thinks of all this.

Jim Mitchell
Bakersfield, Ca.