Pleasure/LD Ride

Angie,
That's really nice of you to do that for LD riders.  I'm sure they are very
happy when they finish.  It makes all the difference in the world to have
someone telling you that you did good even if you didn't.  In my mind, my
first LD ride was an impossible feat.  I could not believe that I had done
30 miles (it was an incredible amount of miles in my mind) in so many hours.
Janet Baca