SLANT WINDOWS

I found something that works great for the windows.  It is easier than
welding bars or trying to keep screen up.  I bought 2 stall guards from
state line with the snaps and just snapped them up in the slant drop
windows.  They can't stick their heads out but they have the vetilation.
They easily unsnap when you are parked and want to remove.  I paid about
$20 a piece for them.  Sareei hates them though, he loves to stick his
head all the way out and curls his lip up and make faces at passing
motorists.  We always got laughs (ofcourse he had a fly mask on)
Linda

Linda Eisele & Sareei and
hubby, Allen & LS Iceman
& the young LS Lakota