Back Fire

I was only trying to show how a lot of people were attacking some one (
Pat )   without really knowing all the facts.

And if you go back to my first post on the subject of Banning you will
see the true purpose of my post.

Knowing all the facts before saying anything about it.

Rebecca--Underwood Enterprizes--1-541-826-9668--Oregon
Home of the Treeless Saddle and other horse/mule/donkey and pet products