Slant loads - open windows

My horse does not like to ride in the trailer with the windows shut; so
my husband welded vertical bars on the windows which I painted to match
the trailer; now my horse can see out but cannot ride with his head out.
Solved the problem for me.

Anne Hanson
Bend OR

Happy Trails to you until we meet again.
Traildust (Anne Hanson)
Critters (Rambler, Miner and Squirt)