Slant Loads -- Open Windows

Besides the potential eye problems, I've heard of even more dire consequences
of having the horse's head out the window.  Let's just say some roads are just
too narrow for meeting other large profile vehicles....

I have successfully used the screens but know that some horses will push them
out.  My gelding pushes at the screen but usually only makes one slight bulge
in it and he settles down.