Re: Rides in North Carolina

>My husband and son are training heavily to begin endurance riding for
>=

Be careful.  Most of us who really wanted to do this overtrained at
first.  Chances are you'll have a lame horse by next spring.  Why not
drop in on some 25's and ride slowly this Fall?  Practically any sound
horse can finish.

Just my experience.  Also...the "tougher" rides are often safer.
Everyone slows down there.  Easy rides encourage tooo much speed and
there are often more problems there.

Angie Mcghee

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]