Re: Top ten BC

Frank,   great post!   Enjoyed very much reading it.   Yes, endurance
can be many things to many people.  I guess I am one of those stop for a
moment and take a picture of the scenery type of person.
I am not against competition but when it becomes more important than the
horse's welfare, or literally running over the top of another person,
then I like to see it discouraged.   Most of the top riders are
wonderful and caring people.   Unfortunetly, a small few let their
desire for "awards"  take over their thinking.
Top ten BC only would keep that in check.  Linda

Linda Eisele & Sareei and
hubby, Allen & LS Iceman
& the young LS Lakota
nevadaghostridr@webtv.net