Re: Top ten BC

Amen!!  I have been involved in endurance riding since 1976.  I started out on an
Appaloosa and graduated to arabs (evan road a mule for a number of years).  I have
have toped tened and even won a ride and best conditioned.  I am no longer in
shape to do that again but I still love endurance riding.  Endurance is what ever
you want it to be!  After all this is a race, maybe only to a few riders but it is
still a race. Personally I don't care if I come in first or last just so I
finish.  I go for the adventure and the trails to each his own!