Re: KKS Equest Ride CANCELLED

Personally,  I think asking someone to give a NOTARIZED  statement to
ride managers just so the ride managers will carry on the ride is to
much.   If the ride managers are using this as an accuse to not put on
the ride, than maybe they shouldn't be putting on the ride to start
with.

Punishing a person for a horse acting up at the time is one thing,  but
punishing the person over a year later for the horse acting up a year
ago isn't right.

It's the same thing as if your horse bites you today and than 1 year
from than you decide to punish it.

Who knows Pat might have done some very good training between than and
now.  But the ride managers didn't want to give her the chance to prove
anything.   They are just interested in protecting their butts with the
insurance companies.

I have seen more mares act terrible than geldings or stallions,  but I
don't see any of those mares and owners banned from the rides and shows.

I think everybody is using this poor woman and her stallion for a lot of
crap!!

And I thank GOD that I'm not a member of any group.  AERC and all the
rest.   Because all I see in groups are a bunch of back biters.

I'm ready for the flames,  which this list is famous for.

Rebecca--Underwood Enterprizes--1-541-826-9668--Oregon
Home of the Treeless Saddle and other quality horse/mule/donkey and pet
products