Re: KKS Equest Ride CANCELLED

Patricia, I understand that if you will give a NOTARIZED letter stating you
will not attend these rides then the ride managers will reconsider their
decision. Since you have already stated you had no intentions of doing the
KKS or the Animal House, then I can't see why this wouldn't be a viable
solution?
Lori B.