Re: LD fee--Check the math!

well said mike.

i have no truck, no trailer, and one horse. it took me a year to get the right
saddle. i am able to share trailer rides with my teammates. otherwise, i would
not be able to go to rides. i make a decent living, but when vet bills come
out of the blue, then the budget/savings for the truck and trailer go out the
window.

endurance is not the main thing in my life, so it's one of the first things in
my budget to get eliminated. that $10 non member fee may at some point mean
the difference to me not particpating in a ride, especially if the rides i do
get cancelled anyway. no sense in paying a $60 member fee if there are only 2
or 3 rides that i can go to (i can do without EN if necessary).

anyway, i think you get the idea.

liz johanson
cascade ridge runners team captain
lazy j arabians