Trekker RR Saddle (Appaloosa)

>To: laneyh@mbay.net
>From: lyoness@castlenet.com (Joane White)
>Subject: Trekker RR Saddle (Appaloosa)
>
>I'm just getting caught up on my Ridecamps as I have been gone alot lately.
I bought the new Trekker RR western style saddle at the Lexington Convention
in January.  Very few people knew much about them when I asked for info on
Ridecamp.  Maggie Price talked to me at the Convention and loved hers.  She
rides the English version.

>They don't call it the Appaloosa anymore as that was an Italian
"misunderstanding" according to the east coast rep.  The company now refers
to it as the Prestige Saddle Company by La Selleria Italiana--Appaloosa was
sure easlier.

>I have been riding mine for nine months and probably have put on 1500+
miles. At first I felt like it pitched me alittle forward which was not
consistent with its balanced seat advertizing.  Now I am very at home with
the position and realize that my other saddles (even the endurance ones)
were a bit forward and that was what affected my earlier judgment.

>I love the saddle!  It is very comfortable for me and has never sored a
back--not even CC, the very high withered anglo-arab.  I've asked the vets
to check very carefully as CC is hard to fit but all have been satisfied.

>Where are you located?  The rep is in Lexington and I have his email
upstairs if you still want it.  There are very few out in the west.  The rep
asked if I would consider taking mine to the Reno Convention and I told him
I would if he had a booth to put it in, so if you are in that direction, you
could see it there.