Re: Limited Distance Rides

In a message dated 98-09-15 02:07:24 EDT, karen@chaton.gardnerville.nv.us
writes:

<< I feel that AERC = American Endurance Ride Conference should support
 'Endurance Riding'.  If people want to keep track of shorter distances then
 they should do CTR or stick with AERC LD the way it is.  >>

As much as I love and support the LD riders, this is the only sport I know
where the novice level dictates policy for the whole sport.  Should be the
other way around.  Is the tail wagging the dog here???

Heidi