Re: Cancellation of Stensgar Mtn. Classic and Animal House

Okay people, since my name, and my horse's name was used in the Animal
House post, I have the right to reply.  Ridecamp is not the place to be
debating this issue and 99% of you don't know all the facts anyway, and
probably never will.  Hopefully,  the Board decision will benefit all
of  you as riders and further clarify the rules for ride managers.  This
was our sole purpose for the protest; so that what happened to me never
happens to anyone else. It was not to be able to ride these two rides.

I will just say that you're getting a snow job and these rides were not
cancelled because of me nor my horse.  I have never even ridden the
Animal House ride and had no intention of doing so in the future; nor
any intention of ever riding the Stensgar Mtn. ride again.  Both of
these RM's were aware of that fact.  I was under the impression from
something I overheard last fall that this would be the last year for the
Animal House and, as far as Stensgar goes, you'll have to look deeper.
I don't believe Mr. Hovde's post said he was cancelling because of me;
only that the Board decision  had made his decision to cancel easier.

Enough said, let's just get on with our riding and have fun, okay.

Patricia