Re: Cancellation of Stensgar Mtn. Classic and Animal House

Patricia Henslee wrote:
>    Ridecamp is not the place to be
> debating this issue and 99% of you don't know all the facts anyway, and probably never will.

Well I can't speak for others, but I think ridecamp is the perfect place
to discuss *anything* endurance related.  Can't get more related than
this!

  Hopefully,  the Board decision will benefit all
> of  you as riders and further clarify the rules for ride managers. This was our sole purpose for the protest; so that what happened to me never happens to anyone else.

I think we would like to hear what happened to you!  I think most of us
want to hear the good and the bad reguarding our sport.  So far, all we
have heard is that 4 rides have been cancelled because of the Board's
decision!  I'm not sure that benefits anyone!  Tell us what we have to
expect at rides.....

respectfully,

tracy