Re: 1999 Rule Change Proposal

I don't have time to ride much anymore...even for an LD ride, so sometimes I
drag ride a loop...does that make me eligable to pay a non-member fee?

Think about it...this is just the start.  I am not against LD rides or
non-member fees, but SOMEWHERE there has to be a way to ride for fun and
relaxation with good people in a safe situation without having to pay
someone to keep track of me, my miles, etc.  I will gladly pay for
well-marked trails, vets on the grounds, good campgrounds, the company of
good people, etc....

Hell, I'm, fighting my own US Forest about user fees.  I bought my farm so I
could ride HERE instead of somewhere else. They don't even maintain them
(chased us "volunteer trail clearers" off years ago).

Listen up people, we are NO LONGER the land of the free....what the heck
have we been paying taxes for?  To line the seats of congressmens' butts?

Private flaming, please (objectivists preferred)

Teddy